The fourth edition of the ISEKI e-conference “Food Texture, Quality, Safety and Biosecurity in the Global Bioeconomy” will take place on the 10th, 11th and 12th of November 2021.
This e-conference will be supported by ISEKI-Food Association and will be organized in collaboration with the Banat University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine “King Michael I of Romania” from Timisoara, as the main organizer, and the Special Interest Group (SIG) “Food Structure and Bionanotechnology“.
The e-conference will be focused on topics regarding the contribution of the food industry to a sustainable bioeconomy.
The topics of the conference are:
- Food texture:
– relationships with microstructure composition and the overall acceptability of food
– sensory and instrumental analyses and modeling
- Food quality and safety in the framework of global bioeconomy and sustainable food production.
- Sustainable food consumption and facilitating the shift towards healthy, sustainable diets (the role/influence of food texture and rheology in eating habits and food consumption) – safe, healthy, high quality and affordable food.
- Food biosecurity – food protection from biological hazards.
- Market and consumer behavior and preferences
Further information will come soon.